- by onemeter
in a minute!
Our offer is addressed mostly to business customers.
OneMeter will help you optimize energy usage in:
- production facilities,
- manufacturing plants,
- services providing companies,
…and any other company looking for a tool that helps in cost management.
- Wireless energy usage read out with a smartphone
- Energy usage monitoring with our web app
- A tool for energy costs forecasts
- Expert support in implementing projects to boost the efficiency of your energy infrastructure (i.e. matching the energy tariff to your needs)
- Alerts helping you avoid exceeding contracted power
Value for your business
- System to handle the monitoring of the comprehensive metering data to the OneMeter Cloud: settling an invoice based on the real usage instead on the forecast
- Better understanding of internal process
- More accurate energy usage costs forecast and help in matching the right energy tariff
- Effective energy audit
- Cost reduction and optimization offer prepared by our partner
- Avoid penalties for exceeding contracted power
- Easier management of your photovoltaic infrastructure.
How does it work?
How does it work?
OneMeter enables smart meter functionalities in existing old electricity meters. It is a comprehensive system that was designed for business comfort.
In standard operation the OneMeter Beacon reads data from the meter every 15 minutes and stores it in its internal memory. The stored energy profile (plots of energy consumption) can be viewed in web application.
Information on energy consumption is automatically sent by the OneMeter Beacon in the form of encrypted packets to the smartphone and then delivered to the data platform.
Certified measurement data can be shared with energy vendors and operators for the purposes of billing or matching a better offer.
After you place your order on our website, you will receive a parcel with our device.
Download and install the OneMeter app on your Android smartphone.
Place the beacon to the optical port on your energy meter.
From the first day of using OneMeter you will have an access to analyze and control your energy usage. Contact OneMeter to get professional consulting and cost optimization offer.
OneMeter was founded by Mateusz Brzozowski, graduate of The Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the University of Warsaw to commercialize the innovations. Our team is made up of young scientists, experts and business people – people who want to forge ahead, creating the future in the field of Industry 4.0. We are a leader in innovations in the Internet of Things. Currently we are hiring 8 employees.