The LTE Gateway allows you to transfer recent measurement data from nearby OneMeter devices to the cloud via the cellular network.
The most important features of the application:
- transmit current readings from multiple OneMeter devices to the server,
- operate also in areas without Wi-Fi network,
- ready to work right away, without additional configuration,
- an option to introduce fixes remotely by the OneMeter Team,
- continuous 24/7 operation.
The gateway requires an availability of cellular or cable network.
How to start?¶
Follow the instruction: Gateway LTE - Installation.
|Max OneMeter devices||10 (or more)|
|Data transmission||40 MB/day|
|Communication||BLE, TCP/IP, MQTT 5|
|RAM||128 MB DDR2|
|Wi-Fi||150 Mbps (2.4 GHz)|
|LEDs||Power / 4G / Wi-Fi / WAN|
|Power supply||9-35V/1A DC|
|Power norm||< 4 W|
|Operating temperature||-20 - 55 °C|
|Dimensions / weight||104 x 113 x 28 mm / 235 g|