|OneMeter Sp. z o.o. - Lublin, ul. Bohdana Dobrzańskiego 3, 20-262 Lublin
|The software that provides the OneMeter gateway functionality
|Person benefiting from Application
|Computer or platform, including installation Application
|OneMeter Cloud service
|Access to the Server, Device or Gateway
- The Owner of the application is OneMeter Sp. z o.o. - Lublin, ul. Bohdana Dobrzańskiego 3, 20-262 Lublin.
- Persons with access to Services & a Device may benefit from the Application freely. Other persons may use it only with the consent of the Owner.
- Use of the Application is understood as access to the platform on which the Application is installed or where the Application functions.
- The User agrees that other persons with access to the Service may co-use the Services (if the OneMeter Devices which do not belong to User are in the BLE range of the Gateway).
- The purpose of the Application is to collect the data sent by Devices and to mediate in sending it to the Servers.
- The purpose of the Application is achieved by listening to the data broadcasted by Devices located nearby, verifying this data and relaying packets in the expected format to the Servers.
- The Application can only be used for its intended purpose.
- It is forbidden to sell or redistribute the Application without the permission of the Owner.
- Any attempt to interfere with the open and machine code of the Application (including analysis and modification of configuration files and logs) for any purpose other than the purpose of the Application, in particular reverse engineering, profiling the operation of Devices, interfering with the BLE network, injecting false data into the Servers and sending broadcast data to servers other than the Services, is prohibited.
- The part of the data (not identifying the User) broadcast by the Device in a open form is used by the Application to achieve it's purpose.
- The Application's user has read the OneMeter Gateway documentation, its specification, and the manuals for each of the devices and services listed therein.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or mis-use of the Application, caused, among other things, by its long term usage on the User's computer, as well as by the failure of the target computer (on which it is installed).