OneMeter mobile app¶
The mobile application is a part of the system connecting OneMeter devices with the OneMeter Cloud. The basic tasks of the application are:
- Installation of the device on the meter,
- Collecting data read from the energy meter,
- Sending the gathered data to the OneMeter Cloud.
- Main menu
- Device search
- Available when >1 device is available
- Multi synchronization
- Sync many devices in parallel
- Sort the list of devices
- List of installed devices
- Both those belonging to you and those shared with you
- Bluetooth signal strength
- No Bluetooth signal
- Device data is up-to-date
- Update available
- Device data is out-of-date
- Low battery
- Add new device
- OneMeter Cloud link
- Additional options
- Device name
- Device type
- Device location
- Battery state
- Date of last data received
- Energy consumed in the given month
- Energy meter readings
- Grant access to device readings (including graphs and reports) to another OneMeter user.
- The OneMeter device does not need to be within Bluetooth range of your smartphone/tablet at this time.
- Remove the paired OneMeter device from the defined energy meter.
- Your OneMeter device must be within the Bluetooth range of your smartphone/tablet at this time.
- It is not required to be by the energy meter.
- After performing this operation, data from the device will still be available in the OneMeter Cloud. The device will be marked as archived.
- Display the UUID (Universally Unique IDentifier) and MAC (Media Access Control) address of the device.
- Energy meter picture
- Visible if submitted during the installation of the OneMeter device on the energy meter.
- Update the OneMeter firmware (if available).
- The OneMeter device must be within Bluetooth range of the smartphone/tablet during this operation.
Last update: 2021-01-09