Gateway mode enables continuous transmission of energy meter data, which is broadcast by the OneMeter device. Just like the Gateway application, it allows the data to be transmitted to the cloud immediately after it is received.
Enable gateway mode so that the transfer can also take place in the background, even when you close the OneMeter application.
By default, the mobile application allows you to transfer broadcast data received from your device only when the app is open.
- Go to the devices list.
- If you don't see any devices, install a new one.
- Expand the options panel by dragging the screen from the left side of the screen
- Select option 5: OneMeter Gateway.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth & internet enabled, and the application can use Bluetooth and location services (required for proper operation).
- Switch the operating mode according to your preferences.
- Go back to devices list
- More information
- Connection parameters
- Devices within range
- Gateway toggle
- Description of the connection status
- Connection status
- Connection configuration
- Battery state